F5 looks like it could be a really great event to attend this year if you are looking for a sincere creative recharge. The event is taking place April 16-17 in New York City.
Here is a little about the event:
“F5 is founded on the belief that true change occurs when you look outside your world and explore new horizons. The festival fosters creative collisions—unexpected insights from sources you didn’t see coming. The goal is nothing less than to change the way you think about your work and your life.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Two-days of inspiring presentations and discussions that will alter the way you think about work, life and everything in between
- Practical workshops from world-class talent
- An international showcase of cutting-edge artwork and design
- A relaxing bar/lounge to recharge your batteries and make new friends
- A reason to visit New York City, one of the great creative centers of the world
- An amazing after-party”
To find out more visit the official F5 website where you can sign up to purchase tickets to the event. Good times guaranteed in NYC.